Fitzroy Method: Advanced Training
The Advanced Course continues on from the Fitzroy Method Introductory Course video training. It teaches a range of powerful upper primary skills that both extend your understanding of the Fitzroy Method and equip you with practical, easy-to-apply techniques for optimizing learning potential and improving written and oral work.
- Fitzroy Method Advanced Levels: How to ensure your students have excellent grammar.
- Fitzroy Games & Software: How to create variety and fun in the classroom – even when working with slower learners.
- Creative Writing: Essential guidelines for improving your students’ creative writing work. What teachers aren’t taught, but need to know.
- Public Speaking: Simple methods for boosting confidence and improving memory.
- Planning: Master strategies for developing outstanding essays and presentations.
- Mind Maps: Why most mind maps aren’t mind maps. How to harness the power of a student’s whole mind to get spectacular results.
The videos in this course will be available for you to watch in your own time, at your own pace, for a guaranteed minimum of two years. All videos can be watched as many times as you please (to better master all of the content).
Upon enrolling in the course, you will immediately be sent login details and a password. So you can watch all training materials right away.
Online Training Certificates
Upon completion of your training, we will happily issue you a digital certificate on request.
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Try this online course and if you don't believe it has helped you get more out of the Fitzroy Method, simply write to [email protected] and we will issue a full refund, no questions asked.
This program is for individual use only. If you wish to display it in a public place, or have more than one user, you will need to contact [email protected] to enquire about a site licence.