Fitzroy Method: Advanced Training
The Advanced Course continues on from the Fitzroy Method Introductory Course video training. It teaches a range of powerful upper primary skills that both extend your understanding of the Fitzroy Method and equip you with practical, easy-to-apply techniques for optimizing learning potential and improving written and oral work.
- Fitzroy Method Advanced Levels: How to ensure your students have excellent grammar.
- Fitzroy Games & Software: How to create variety and fun in the classroom – even when working with slower learners.
- Creative Writing: Essential guidelines for improving your students’ creative writing work. What teachers aren’t taught, but need to know.
- Public Speaking: Simple methods for boosting confidence and improving memory.
- Planning: Master strategies for developing outstanding essays and presentations.
- Mind Maps: Why most mind maps aren’t mind maps. How to harness the power of a student’s whole mind to get spectacular results.
This program is for individual use only. If you wish to display it in a public place, or have more than one user, you will need to contact [email protected] to enquire about a site licence.